pause

jersey city, the 'burbs, refugees, reflection, life and such

My Photo
Name:
Location: NJ

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

nebulous

I have decided officially. I work for a nebulous.

In all my idealistic visions of doing humanitarian work in a way that is God honoring despite the circumstances, I think that this is probably one of the most dysfunctional non-profit organizations ever and I think that I will be ready to move on come end of summer.

And I do realize (as one friend already pointed out to me) that nebulous is NOT a noun. However, I believe that to use it as such, just furthers the unformulated, hazy, sometimes random and ill-defined way of doing things of the program at IINJ that I work for. And I think it's catching...I can feel myself becoming a bit more "nebulous" in the way that I live. Dear Lord...

Perhaps my next goal in life should be to become some rich guy's trophy wife.

Just kidding...most probably.

1 Comments:

Blogger jdances said...

Disclaimer: I do not feel this way about the International Institute of NJ Everyday...there are certain days when weeks of tension and frustrations either bubble over or explode. The Institute has done some pretty amazing things with few resources...and yet, it is still a nebulous, and it has the potential to do so much more, if only for funding and actual management.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home